The UBQuant.com Service Level Agreement (SLA) is applicable during the active term of paid service with UBQuant.com. This SLA does not apply to a client who is on a free plan or is conducting a free-trial plan.
Commencement date. The date a client first accesses UBQuant.com services with a paid plan.
Measurement period. The consecutive twelve (12) month period ending on the anniversary of the commencement date.
The UBQuant.com services will be operational and available to clients on a twenty-four hour, seven days a week (24x7) basis at least 99.9% of the time in any measurement period.
Uptime PercentageThe uptime percentage will be calculated over a consecutive twelve (12) month period ending on the anniversary of the commencement date as follows:
uptime percentage = (total − downtime − excluded) ÷ (total − excluded)
- "total" is the total number of minutes in the measurement period
- "downtime" means performance issues in minutes during the measurement period that is not excluded
"excluded" means performance issues caused by any of the followings:
- Scheduled maintenance with at least forty eight (48) hours of prior notice
- Overall Internet slowdown or unavailability
- Suspension of service by UBQuant.com
- Performance issues caused by a client's computer hardware, software, or network infrastructure
- Force majeure events outside the control of UBQuant.com